Please read the following carefully:
“You” refers to a user or a paying client. If you are an institution or another person who gives access to institution products. You agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the client.
The Torbram College of Business, Technology & Healthcare website (the “Site”), the educational services made available through the site and the content (the “Products”) owns, operates and maintains, as applicable, by Torbram College of Business, Technology & Healthcare (“we”, “our”, “us”, or the ‘Institution’). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the “Institution Products”.
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site:
- Under no situations or circumstances, will the Institution be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss, or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services, or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Our services are free to any user with access to the Internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software, or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
- You will be require to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the Institution reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- Torbram College of Business, Technology & Healthcare is not responsible and is not obligate for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website usage guidelines:
- Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- Not to upload, install, transfer files Intellectual Property Laws or software protects it which affect other computers.
- It prohibit to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Not to run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect the infrastructure, and in turn, the users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise, or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks, or phishing links.
- You may not copy, distribute, and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
- Do not use any content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.