International Students AdmissionsNovember 21, 2020 2023-05-10 18:41
International Students Admissions
Torbram College of Business, Technology & Healthcare is registered as a private career college. Torbram College of Business, Technology & Healthcare offers various programs in fields such as management, health, business, and IT for international students. It is located in the heart of Brampton. The following steps are involved in applying directly to Torbram College of Business, Technology & Healthcare.
Step 1: Choose the Program
It is important to choose a course that best suits your interest. You can choose from multiple courses available from the School of Business, School of Technology, and School of Healthcare. If you are unclear about which course you should select, you can contact our Admissions Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org who will help you select the right option aligning with your goals and aspirations.
Step 2: Meet Requirements
Before proceeding with the application, you must ensure that you meet the admission requirements. Following are the requirements which you must meet for you to be eligible for considering your admission.
- Education Background: Secondary school qualifications are mandatory to enroll in any course provided by Torbram College of Business, Technology & Healthcare
- Age: Students must be 18 years of age or older in their first semester to be eligible to attend Torbram College of Business, Technology & Healthcare
- Backlog: Torbram College of Business, Technology & Healthcare allows for up to 6 backlogs on a high school, college, or university transcript for enrolling into any course
- English Language Proficiency: English is the medium of instruction in Canada. Students must possess decent English verbal and written skills to perform well in their studies. If English is not the candidate’s first language, the candidate is required to demonstrate proficiency in English. For more information on this, take a look at IELTS/TOFEL Requirements
- Academic Gap: Torbram College of Business, Technology & Healthcare allows an academic gap, taken for any reason, for a period of five years or less
- Proof of Nationality: Student must show proof of nationality of their country using a government-issued photo ID i.e. passport
Step 3: Submit Application
- Complete Application Form: Fill up the application form at campus or online anytime. The application form requires you to submit these documents along with your details:
- Transcripts or Diplomas as proof of completion of the highest level of education
- Passport as proof of your nationality
- Result of English Proficiency Tests – IELTS or TOFEL
- Pay Non-Refundable Application Fee: Along with submitting the application form, you have to pay a non-refundable application fee of $500 CAD. This payment is towards your application process and issuance of a Letter of Acceptance. After you have accepted the Letter of Acceptance, this fee will be accounted for within your tuition fee.
Step 4: Letter of Acceptance
Once the application is submitted and a non-refundable application fee payment is made, the Admissions Office verifies your eligibility. After you pass the admission criteria, a Letter of Acceptance is issued to you within 72 hours of your application.
Step 5: Tuition Fee Payment
After you receive the Letter of Acceptance, you must make the tuition fee payment until the deadline mentioned in the Letter of Acceptance to secure a seat. If you fail to do so, your seat will be made available to another candidate. For more information on payment methods please follow – How to pay fees