About This Course
Certificate International Beautician
Torbram College of Business, Technology & Healthcare provides International Beautician certificate. This course explores the theory and practical training of traditional and modern techniques involved in make up and skin care. This course will land you to your dream job in the beauty industry. It provides a wide range of skills and methods to give you the education and confidence you need to excel in the industry. It enables you to explore your creative aspect while providing a healthy learning experience.
Moreover, Certificate International Beautician course includes practical makeup techniques as well as skincare analysis. It focuses on the theoretical concepts and equips you with industry-like experience via practical exercises. In addition, this course built our students to get the required license to land in the real world. Beautician License is must to work as an professional in this field of beauty world.
Torbram College of Business, Technology & Healthcare provides Beautician Certificate Course which gives you immense knowledge required to work in the beauty business. It explored the marketing and management aspect of the business to assist you in providing the best customer service. The skills and techniques learned during this course will help pupils to open their own business.
Learner will learn about –
- Role of a Beautician
- Way of skin Analysis
- Treatments for different skin types
- Skin care products and usage
The skills and techniques leaned during this course will help students to open their own business. Along with that, upon successful completion of this course students will explore the following job positions in existing spas, salons, health centers and beauty/cosmetic supply companies:
- Makeup artist
- Beauty Consultant
- Beauty Associate
- Be at least 18 years old of age
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- Have credentials in home country equalized to a minimum of OSSD by World Education Services
- Pass Wonderlic SLE Computerized Test
- International Student - Receive at least score 500 on the TOEFL
- Individuals looking to work as a certified Beautician
- Artists seeking more knowledge in this field
- Graduates passionate about Beauty and Skin Care